Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hello everyone and welcome to my Electronics Blog! I'll try to update this as often as I can so that you can follow along with what I'm doing. 

For starters, I'm a second semester sophomore Electrical Engineering student at Virginia Tech. I will be discussing the lab portions of two courses - ECE 2074 (Electric Circuits Lab) and ECE 2504 (Intro to Computer Engineering). The former concerns itself with very basic analog components (resistors, capacitors, inductors, etc.) and will be showing you the different circuits I've built for that class and what I've learned from there. 2504 doesn't have as many circuits to build but I'll certainly show you what we do in class.

So whether it's your first time learning about electronics or a grizzled EE veteran refreshing your memory enjoy the blog! For now, I have a test in 2504 tomorrow so I'll post the first bit from 2074 after the test.  I'll also let you know how that goes.

PS, the picture here is outside of Durham and Whittemore Hall, the two main EE buildings here at Virginia Tech, just a few days ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment